Our team can provide practical advice in what can often be a difficult situation and we understand the need to minimise the potential for conflict.
If you have any problems with your employment, working conditions and/or relationships with colleagues, we are on hand to assist you.
Our expert team can advise you on:
- Unfair dismissal
- Bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Deduction from wages
- Compromise agreements
We will always agree a costs budget with you and in certain circumstances we can conduct claims on a contingency basis.
If you are an employer then we can help you to ensure that any problems concerning your employees do not turn into disputes.
Our expert team can offer advice on the following:
- Transfer of Undertakings and the effect of TUPE
- Contracts of employment and disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Discrimination and equality opportunities policies
- Directors’ service agreements
- Health and safety issues
- Fixed-term contracts and contracts for services
If you wish to prepare suitable policies and procedures, we can work with you to ensure that any minor difficulties are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
If any problems turn into disputes we can prepare a legal support plan for you to obtain commercial legal expenses insurance cover to protect you.