Welcome to RDC Solicitors
We are commencing a phased re-opening of our offices. However, we have made some important changes to the way we work to protect our clients and staff.
Our team will continue to work predominantly from home so that we can continue to provide them with the safest environment possible. However, there will now be a presence in the office on most working days between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
If you are visiting our offices please observe the following:-
• With prior agreement you will be able to deliver or collect paperwork.
• We can now arrange meetings in person, if required (however, we do still encourage our team to hold telephone, or online meetings with clients wherever possible).
Please be aware of the following:
• Please don't call in to see someone without an appointment. You must ensure that you phone in advance and book an appointment. Meetings cannot take place without prior arrangement
• As we are trying to schedule meetings at staggered times, please arrive at the agreed time
• On arrival you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser and shown directly to your meeting room
• There will be no waiting in reception
• Please keep to social distancing, 2 metres apart
• We are currently unable to offer you drinks or refreshments, but you are welcome to bring your own
• Additional hand sanitisers have been placed around the building to use regularly
• We will email you once an appointment is booked to remind you of this information and confirm the time and date of the meeting
• Please note we will retain records of our visitors to the office in the event of an outbreak of the virus. If you have any concerns regarding this, please speak to the person handling your matter.
• These measures may be subject to change, in accordance with any further guidance set out by the Government or Public Health England.
Please do not come to the office if you or someone you live with has any of the following: a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; or, a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like a copy of our Covid Risk Assessment, please do get in touch.
Whatever legal services you need, our approachable professional team can help.
Our job is to apply the law to solve your specific issues and obtain the best results for you. Whether you need advice as an individual or to support your business, we will take the time to understand your unique situation.
Specialists in our chosen fields, we work both exclusively or as a team to find the most effective way to achieve the desired outcome in every case, providing expert advice on:
Property; Family Law; Wills, Trusts, Tax and Probate; Dispute Resolution; and Employment Law.
Our high-quality legal services are available throughout North and West Yorkshire with particular focus on the Bingley, Bradford and Ilkley areas.
Small enough to care. Large enough to make a difference.